I love to travel. Seriously. I really do.
Next week we’re headed to Minnesota to camp along the north shore of Lake Superior. While we’ve done the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend camping trips, we’ve never done anything as crazy as this. We’re going to tent camp together as a family for over a week so pray that a bear doesn’t eat my littlest son and that I come back married. 😉
Something that dawned on me today is that there are a lot of BALD vacation spots around the world. No, I’m not talking about bald spots on your head; I’m talking about vacation areas with the name bald in them.
Here’s my top 10 list of cool bald vacation spots you should check out.
- Bald Head Island, North Carolina
- Bald River Falls in Tellico Plains, Tennessee
- Bald Mountain Camps Resort in Oquossoc, Maine
- Rumbling Bald Resort on Lake Lure, North Carolina
- Bald Mountain in Sun Valley, Idaho
- Bald Mountain at Lake Orion, Michigan
- Trembly Bald Mountain Resort in Toccoa, Georgia
- Bald Mountain Camping Resort in Hiawassee, Georgia
- Bald Rock National Park in New South Wales, Australia
- The Bald Hills of Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada
After researching all of these destinations, I think I need to make a bald bucket list and visit all of these places. Locations and resorts listed above are more than welcome to comp our stay. 😉
What’s your favorite vacation spot?