Maybe it’s just me but I’ve seen a lot of Gillette commercials lately promoting their new Fusion ProGlide razor (with FlexBall Technology).
Here’s the spot:
Sure it looks awesome, but let’s face it…I’m kind of cheap. Is it worth the investment? I won’t really know until I try it. Until then, here are some reviews by some who have tried it.
- I Shaved With Gillette’s New Fusion ProGlide With FlexBall™ Technology Razor, And Lived To Bloodily Tell About It | Chris Gayomali | FastCompany.com | April 30, 2014
- Review of the Gillette Fusion ProGlide & ProGlide Power Razors | Robert E. Calem | Techlicious.com | June 19, 2014
- What It’s Like to Shave with Gillette’s Insane New Razor | Adam Clark Estes | GIZMODO.com | April 29, 2014
- Uncut & Unbiased Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology Review | Hook | TotalSportsBlog.com | May 11, 2014
- Product Review: The Gillette Fusion Proglide with Flexball Technology | Aaron Marino | IAmAlphaM.com | June 2, 2014
Have you tried the new Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology (if I ever own this razor, I WILL refer to it by its full name)? If so, weigh in below and let us know what you think.